Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Year LOTS of Changes

Alright, so I know it's been like 2 years! BUT I have had a lot of MAJOR things going on. So here's the long story short...I fell out of love with teaching. I know, most of y'all probably think I'm insane because you are all teachers that love their jobs and wouldn't change your mind about teaching ever. I thought that way at one point, but something just changed for me. Don't get me wrong, there are things that I miss greatly like seeing my smiling kids faces and chatting with coworkers and such, but teaching was not a job that I could "leave at work," and it eventually began to interfere with my life outside of school. I had to put my family first and now I'm in a wonderful place in my life. 

I worked for a chiropractor for almost a year just to have something to pass the time while my husband was working and I LOVED that job. Last February my husband and I found out we were pregnant! Yay!! I was so excited to finally start my family. Then around July, my husband got transferred to Tennessee for work. I stayed in Alabama to work and be close to my doctor while John was gone during the week. Once we knew that he enjoyed his job and that it would be a permanent position we started house hunting. Bought a house in October. Baby BOY in November. Bye Bye chiropractor :( and NOW I am working as a stay at home mom...until about 2 weeks before Christmas.

 I got a wonderful phone call from my dear friend (whose husband works with mine and also had to pack up her life and move to Tennessee) DEE DEE from Doodle Darlin. She wanted me to join her Doodle team and help get her business back up and running again. It was just a little too much for her to do all by herself with a 2 year old running around. So I am a little sad to say that this will probably be my last blog post as Mrs. Holcomb at Kindergarten Khronicles, but SUPER excited to say that I will be doing all the tech work for DeeDee. 

So to celebrate my new, exciting job, we at Doodle Darlin' are hosting our first giveaway for the year!

This is our first new set of the year....Mustache Madness. You can find it in Doodle's Etsy Shop and Tpt Store, BUT first, you should try to win it in this giveaway!! Here's how you can enter...
1. Follow Dee and I over at Doodle Darlin'
2. Follow her Tpt Store
3. Follow on Doodle Darlin on Pinterest

***As a BONUS entry, you can invite a friend (that's not already a follower) to her blog to enter as well. Just be sure to leave their name in a comment on THAT blog!

Giveaway begins now and ends SUNDAY JANUARY 26 at 11:59 pm! Winner will be drawn on Monday the 27th.


3 comments:

Leslie atKindergartenWorks said...

I don't think you're the only one who's ever fallen out of love with teaching... there are probably so many... but not many with blogs who write about it! I'm off to check out Doodle Darlin'!
-Leslie
TeachJunkie.com
KindergartenWorks.com

Tuấn Lê Quang said...

Thank you for sharing the information for me. If you are interested in the field of engraving machine you would like to share some information about it, such as marking machine ( Máy khắc ), Laser ( Máy laser ), Laser ( Máy khắc laser ), laser cutting machine ( Máy cắt laser ), Metal Engraving Machine ( Máy khắc kim loại), metal laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser kim loại), laser on mica ( Máy khắc laser trên mica ).

Máy khắc An Khánh said...

Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

Post a Comment