Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I've got to get better at this...

Okay so I guess it's time for my monthly update haha. I don't know what the deal is this year with me not updating my blog very often. I think about it all the time, but then I find other work that needs to get done either at school or at home. Life is just a little overwhelming at the moment...at least that's what I am telling myself. 

Alrighty, SO since we last spoke we have had tons of fun in kindergarten. After our week of teddy bears we covered several different themes...
Apples
Spiders
Pumpkins 
Halloween and Scarecrows

I used a lot of the same centers from last year, and any new ideas came from my dear sweet coworker Jamie Mayas over at Mrs. Mayas' Kindergarten...don't know how I would make it through a year without her.

On top of learning about all the aforementioned themes, we also had famous author Mike Artell come and spend some time with our kiddos, some special football visitors came to read to us during "Red Ribbon Week," and we had a visit from Sparky the fire dog and he taught us some things about fire safety.



Camo Day 


Football Readers and Rockstars!

Big Brothers are the best!

Rockin' to a drug free beat!

Stop, Drop, and Roll!



0 comments:

Post a Comment