Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oh How The Weeks Fly By

Wow! Is it already October?? This year is going by so fast for me! Since I haven't blogged in oooohhhh a few weeks, I have so much to tell. Since all the Brown Bear and color excitement we have had Grandparent's Day, and been through All About Me, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, M is for Monsters and T is for Teddy Bears. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking and explain what I can in the captions. Enjoy!
Craft for our sweet grandparents that came

Shaking, Smelling, and tasting REAL coconut and graphing whether or not we like it.



Grandparents day!



M is for Monsters! One of our favorite books is "Go Away Big Green Monster"



Shape Monster Glyphs


Read Across America Day!! Our class teamed up with Mrs. E and we anxiously awaited the arrival of Ladybug Girl! We were so excited when she came and read us "Ladybug Girl Dresses Up." She even gave all of us our very own ladybug!








T is for Teddy Bears and with that you must read "Teddy Bear Picnic," drink tea, eat teddy grahams, and gummy bears. I also bought some triangle Triscuits because that too starts with the letter T, but I grabbed the box off the top of the "four cheese" stack and it turned in to chile pepper! Yikes! Didn't want to give that to my kiddos.




T is also for TOUCHDOWN! on Football Friday! 




Teddy bears and towels for sharing our bears. 





It's been a great year so far, and I can't wait to share more will y'all. Pumpkin Patch field trip is this Friday! Can't wait!! My kiddos are already so excited.

2 comments:

teddy bears said...

Very exclusive photo and article thanks for sharing.teddy bears

Cindy Calenti said...

That Ladybug Girl is too cute!

I'm your newest follower. Stop by and say "hi" anytime!:)

Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Post a Comment