Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Update on Doodle Darlin' Clipart

It's been a little while since I've updated y'all on my best friend's little clipart business she's just started. If you hadn't already heard my friend DeeDee has started her own clipart shop on Etsy. Her stuff is SO cute y'all! Here are a few of her latest products. You can also check out and follow her blog
 for more frequent updates. She LOVES for you to share your needs, wants, and ideas with her, so if you ever have a special request, just let her know.







2 comments:

Jennifer Reck said...

Doodle Darlin' introduced me to YOU! I'm so glad I know both of you!! Her designs are great and it's fun to see her collection grow!
Jenny
Owl Things First

Ms. Chrissy B said...

I'm so glad you shared this! How adorable!
Buzzing with Ms. B

Post a Comment