Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Doodle Darlin' Update and a Question

Hey y'all! I just wanted to do a quick update on my bestie DeeDee from Doodle Darlin' and give you a quick look at some of the new things she's got posted in her Etsy shop. Let me just say that this girl is a drawing, scanning, coloring machine! I'm sitting here with her while the hubbies are playing outside and I'm watching her color her NURSERY RHYMES SET (which will be available this evening) and I am just blown away at this talent that she has never put to use haha. Anyway, if you don't already follow her blog you MUST check it out. She is constantly updating it with her most recent sets and SALE info...right now she is offering BUY 2 GET 1 FREE! Take a looksie at her cute stuff and make her shop one of your favorites!! FOLLOW DOODLE DARLIN!

All of her sets are available in color, black & white, and COMBO!


OH! I almost forgot her question...WHAT DO YOU WANT NEXT?? Go to her blog and leave a comment or send her an Etsy Convo of what you would like to see in her shop.


FYI: Fall, Apples, and Halloween will be posted no later than mis September, and a lot sooner if she doesn't have any requests.

Beginning Sounds Set includes 3-5 images for EACH letter of the alphabet except X :-/

Birthday Set

Bunch O' Bears Set...I LOVE THIS! So stinkin' cute!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Fairy Tales

Farm

Weather

3 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Her stuff is super cute!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Anna said...

I know right!!! BTW Jennifer! I didn't have a chance to speak with you at the conference but I heard your sessions were AWESOME!!!!

Sarah Paul said...

These are so cute!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Post a Comment