Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

ABC's and 123's

Alright, I have finally had a week or so of my summer that hasn't been crazy, so what do I choose to do??...work...I know, it's crazy, but I'm starting to miss that wonderful school of mine with my sweet babies and good friends. Anyway, I've put together a handwriting practice pack that includes both numbers and letters.
A big pet peeve of mine is messy handwriting and I know that I'm just teaching 5 and 6 year olds and they're not going to have perfect penmanship, but I've committed myself to getting my babies writing early and for all of them to be writing very legibly by the end of the year. SOOO I have really created 2 packs, one is a colored version that I am going to print and either laminate and bind, or I will just put each page in a sheet protector in a binder...either way my kids can use a dry erase marker with this activity. The second pack is all black and white. I plan to use this during my small groups and intervention time as needed. With this and all of the other writing we do together, hopefully this will help my kiddos get on the "write" track. I've put both of these in my tpt store, so hop on over and check those out! Give me some feedback and let me know what you think! OH! All of the pictures for the abc's came from Doodle Darlin' on Etsy...I'm tellin' y'all, if you haven't checked out her shop, please do! Her stuff is so stinkin' cute!


2 comments:

Doodle Darlin said...

woop woop!!

Owl Things First said...

Yes it is! I just bought two and got one free! I love the color, but only being able to make many copies in black and white...That's what I went with. I can't wait to play with it!
She sent me to you to see if you'd like to get in on another give away! What do you think...
Jenny, Your newest follower!
Owl Things First

Post a Comment