Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summer Conference Fun!!

Okay y'all, so I know we're all a little "done" with this school year, but it's time to start thinking for next year, and I've got the perfect place for you to visit for some GREAT resources on a plethora of subjects. Big Spring Lake is hosting the North East Alabama Early Childhood Conference on July 25th! 
ANYONE CAN COME!! 
You do NOT have to be from Alabama!!!
But, HURRY!! The cost goes up after May 15th!! Grab our brochure and get all the details! Don't forget to pre-order the super cute conference t-shirt!

 BUT, it gets better! Our keynote speaker and one of the presenters is the AMAZING 
Kim Adsit from none other than 

We also have a ton of other presenters like 
Jennifer White from First Grade Blue Skies

and Leslie Ann Rowland from Life In First Grade 

Hope to see y'all there!

7 comments:

Busy Bees said...

So exciting for you all. I love Kim!! Wish I lived closer!
Robynn
BusyBees

Tonia said...

I would love to go and meet all the wonderful teachers at Big Spring Lake School!
I love following all of your blogs!
Tonia in CA
Mrsvento.blogspot

Anna said...

Well Tonia it's just $55 and a plane ticket away :D!

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

It's going to be SO much fun!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Rhonda said...

I would love to come but its a long way from Australia.
Rhonda
Classroom Fun
PS Great blog, I am your newest follower.

Linda said...

I plan on coming! Just sent in my registration form!

Linda

nancy21646 said...

I sent in my registration form. I have not be able to get on the www.neaecc.org website. Any helpful ideas?
Nancy

Post a Comment