Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Splish Splash in the Ocean and End of the Year Fun!

Hey there! It's been a while hasn't it? We all know how crazy the end of school can be, but I feel like my first week of summer has been crazier! I am glad to finally have a break and relax a bit. 

Where to begin...well the month of May in our classroom basically consists of Ocean, OCEAN, OCEAN, and then a little beach/summer time fun at the end when we have time between field day, kindergarten move up day, and graduation. All of my math and literacy centers (which I don't have pictures of) came from my "Splish Splash!" Ocean themed unit. You can find a preview below of what's inside and pick it up at my TPT store. Most of the theme craftivities came from Jamie Mayas and Julie Lee. I just love those fish faces!! We did however, make the jellyfish from the previous post. They were so cute hanging from the ceiling. I just can't, not make them with my kids. They love it!





In amongst all of this ocean fun, we had field day, and graduation. I don't have any field day pics....too much water involved, but I do have some sweet little grad pics. I can't wait for the next 12 years to pass so I can see my first group of babies graduation high school! 






OH!! you may call me crazy, but not only are my husband and I buying a house for your first anniversary, BUT I also decided on the very last day of school that I want to switch classrooms!!! EEKKK!!! :D haha this excites me so much because my second passion in life is decorating, so I will be doing a whole lot of that this summer! It won't look at all the same as my "purple" room, I have a red wall now instead of green (and I can't change that), and I strongly dislike primary colors, and it's a smaller space, so we will see what this new room brings. 

3 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Great pics! Happy decorating!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Love the ocean theme!! I also like your graduation hats. Thanks for sharing.

April
Wolfelicious

Lisa said...

Hello! I just found your blog and have become your newest follower. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
You are invited to visit me at Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos.

~ Lisa

Post a Comment