I just wanted to say a quick "thank you" to those of you who bought things during that great Teacher Appreciation sale on TPT! I grabbed a few things as well and I am already so excited about next year!
So my final unit for the year is a biggie...ocean! It is my FAVORITE theme because there are so many cool things you can do with your kids. I came up with this super fun jellyfish activity last year when I was filling someone's maternity leave. I got tons of compliments on it last year, so I thought I would share my "jellyfish recipe" with y'all! It's super easy and the kids always L.O.V.E. it because it actually feels gooey like a jellyfish!
streamers (any color)
SNACK size plastic baggie
dollar store hair gel (this is the only place I can find CLEAR gel)
1. Fold paper plate in half and cut out the circle in the center. Trash this part.
2. Bingo dot on both sides of the paper plate.
3. Put glitter and about 2 Tbsp. gel in baggie. Seal it and squish around to mix.
4. Put baggie inside the paper plate with the zipper at the top. Staple to secure inside the plate.
5. Glue or tape streamers on the bottom for the tentacles.