Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hooray for Zoo!!

Hey y'all!! I've just finished my zoo unit for math and literacy. School is SO busy right now with getting ready for DIBELS and getting all of the end of year assessing completed, so this unit doesn't have the colored images that I usually include. If you need those images I will be more than happy to send them to you! Just let me know! This unit has 8 literacy and 7 math activities. Oh! I'm working on a zoo word search freebie as well, so keep an eye out for that in the next day or so! This Friday is FaRm DaY so there'll be a post about that as well. I'm so excited about my first farm day with the best group of kinders ever! Take a look at my ZOO preview and if your interested you can grab it HERE.


5 comments:

krogerskindergarten said...

This unit looks adorable!

Danielle

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks great!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Looks cute!!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Jessica said...

Love your blog! Now following!

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Jessica

connie said...

Hey there!! I tagged you for a little fun. Hop on over to my blog to see what's up
Connie
Creating Kinders

Post a Comment