Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Dinos and a WINNER

This past week was all about DiNoSaUrS and reptiles!!! RAWRRR!!! haha my kids had such a great time learning all that we did, but I couldn't post about it this weekend because there was one activity that we had to finish up today since last week was a short week for us. It was so fun!! If you're looking for some great dinos centers, visit my tpt store and pick up that pack. It's short, sweet, and gets the job done. You can see some of the activities in the preview below. As for our theme craftivities, we made a T-Rex mouth and counted his teeth vs. our teeth, we made pattern plate stegosaurus, a dino lifecycle, and to throw in a few reptile activities we made and watercolored a chameleon, and today we made Alligator Pie! Yum Yum! Take a look at all of the cute pictures. At the very end you'll find the GIVEAWAY WINNER!!








This idea came from the great Deanna Jump




Alright, now the moment you've all been waiting for...the giveaway winner is...


#99 Cindy Del Valle!!!
Congratulations!!
I will be in touch with you shortly about the details for your prize to KPM Doodles Etsy shop!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute!

Krogers Kindergarten said...

YES! I am just starting my Dino unit today and needed a few more activities and poof here you are solving all my problems hahaha. Great ideas and GREAT timing :)

Danielle

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Love these dinos!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Miss Nelson said...

Super cute dinos!
Come check out my custom stamp giveaway!
www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com

Cindy Del Valle said...

Oh my goodness! My co-worker, Lori from Teaching with Love and Laughter just told me that I won this! I'm so excited and can't wait to receive your email! :)

Cindy @ Primary Reading Party
primaryreadingparty.blogspot.com
cdelvalle81@gmail.com

Post a Comment