Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yee Haw!! Farm Time and a FREEBIE!

Ok y'all! I am FINNNALLLLYYY done with my farm units for math and literacy. I've been working on these for like 2 weeks. Life is just starting to get so busy! John (my husband) and I are moving on to the next phase of our almost married for 1 year life...we have just begun the great property hunt with hopes of building a house in a couple of years! He has actually been looking for about 2 years, but I'm getting anxious and want to start settling. There are so many things about our life that are up in the air, and it feels great to finally being tying some of those strings to the ground.

Anywaaaayyy, back to the unit...it's done and I must say, it's quite fabulous. I'll just let the preview speak for itself. you do need to know that I have put it in my tpt store as 3 separate items. There is a math pack, a literacy pack, and the combo pack for a little discount. I've just noticed that a lot of teachers really prefer purchasing JUST math or JUST literacy, so I'm trying to accommodate as many people as possible. So with all that being said simply click HERE to get a better look-see at these units. Oh! Don't forget to go get your farm themed pocket chart story FREEBIE!! (It's in my store too so you can grab it there)

4 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks SUper!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jennifer said...

Looks super cute! I just read your profile- are you working in Auburn? I just love that campus. Not likely, but do you know the Baubles family?
Rowdy in First Grade

Lovely Nina said...

I LOVE your blog. I just awarded you the "One Beautiful Blog" award. Stop by my blog to grab your award.
-Lovely Nina
Lovely Little Learners

Ms. Patterson said...

I just found your blog through TBA

I would love for you to come check out my blog

Pocket Full of Kinders

Post a Comment