Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Terrific Transportation!!

Hey y'all! I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had last week learning all about transportation. It was a blast! Despite our super busy assessment schedule, we somehow managed to get everything done just in time for our transportation day on Friday. For Transportation Day, I didn't really know what to expect since this was my first, but it was such a blast!! The ENTIRE school participated in making a giant transportation mural...it turned out SOOOO cute. We got to visit and explore different types of transportation like a fire truck, police car, utility bucket truck (WHICH I GOT TO GO UP IN!!!!) an old fashioned car, a school bus, and we got to walk through a moving van. But wait, it gets better...we got to sit inside a hot air balloon that was partially blown up inside our gym! Crazy! This is definitely one of my favorite themes!







WE WERE UP SO HIGH!! It was a little scary but so much fun!









If you want to take a closer look at our math and literacy centers from this week you can hop on over to my tpt store and take a look at my "Honk Honk Rattle Rattle Crash Beep Beep" Unit. I know it's a mouthful, but if you need a transportation unit, this pack has all you need!


Jamie Chamblee, from Miss Chamblees Kinder Friends, and I have also put together a pack of transportation themed TLC activities for you and your kids. There are 9 different TLC activities with various writing options for the different levels of your kiddos, so take a look at that as well.

3 comments:

Post a Comment