Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The People In Our Neighborhood

This week we spent the majority of our time learning what a career is, and what kind of careers make our neighborhood work in anticipation for our career day on Friday. We did have a few interruptions during the week with Valentine's Day on Tuesday, and going to see JACK HARTMANN on Wednesday!!!!...but we still managed to cover a lot of ground with careers.This is such a fun unit to do with your kids! If you don't normally plan one you should definitely consider it. I've got the perfect unit  for you in my TPT store! Go check it out! First take a look at just a few pics from our Jack experience and then you'll see all of the fun we had learning about careers this week.


TOOTY TA!!


3 of my kiddos with Jack!

Jack came back to our school on Thursday and came to each classroom! The kids were so excited!!





All of these cute "Happy Helpers" came from Jamie Mayas and Julie Lee! I just love their creativity!! They turned out so presh! 








All of these centers you see here, plus about 10 more can be found in my "People In My Neighborhood" math and literacy unit on TPT! Follow my store while you're there!





1 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it and all of the pictures of what your kiddos are up to!

I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance.

I have TONS of *freebies*! =)

You gotta love the Tooty Ta!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment