Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The People In My Neighborhood

Hey y'all! So what do you want to be when you grow up?? Well most of us have obviously figured that out already, but your kiddos probably haven't and it is part of our responsibility as teachers to help them explore all of the things there are to do in this world, soooooo I've been working so hard this week to get a unit made for community helpers/career day/ whatever you want to call it, and it's finally done!...and I can finally sleep haha. You'll find all kinds of math and literacy activities from ABC Order to fractions in this unit. This is a great theme to cover with your kiddos to help them realize the role of all the people in their community and what it takes to make the world go round. You can find the unit here at my TPT Store! The picture shows just a small preview of what is in the unit. As always, thank you for your sweet and encouraging comments and support on my journey as a first year teacher. 

3 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Looks adorable!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Anonymous said...

I have a few little ones that will looooove the trash trucks!!! Oh my goodness, I can not wait to see their reactions!

Anna said...

Thanks y'all! Let me know! I'm glad they'll be excited!

Post a Comment