Anyway, the unit includes activities for counting money, odd and even numbers, telling time, tally marks, number order, patterns, blends, phoneme segmentation, a pocket chart story, and emergent reader and lots of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. Hop on over to my store and give it a look! I promise you won't be disappointed!
Now on to the thank-you...THANK YOU to Mrs. Egley for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I get so excited when people think my little ol' blog is worthy of an award. I am working so hard my first year and I am constantly exhausted, but I truly don't mind, I am LOVING and LEARNING so much with my sweet kinder babies and my A-MAZ-ING teacher friends at the lovely BSLK.
There are a few rules for this award...
1. Thank the person who nominate you with a link back.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself (see below)
3. Tell 15 of your newly discovered blogs and inform them that they've been awarded
Seven Things About Mrs. Holcomb
1. I LOVE GUMMY BEARS! I can eat them by the pounds!
2. Purple, italicized, fonts make me happy (as you can see).
3. My husband and I have a canoe named June (the month we married) that we love to take down the river.
4. I clean and rearrange furniture when I’m stressed.
5. Martha Stewart is my home-making hero.
6. I want to own a bakery and write a cook book sometime during my life
7. War Eagle!
Now, for the 15 newly discovered blogs....I don't have quite 15 BUT I will let you know the others once they are discovered. You may have heard of some of them, but hey, they're new to me...
2. Clutter-Free Classroom Yes, I'm just now discovering this one
That's it for now! Keep an eye out this weekend for a post about this week's kinder adventures in room 12!