Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

100th Day!

Ok....all I can say is wow.... I didn't think this day through very well. I had so many fun ideas planned for my babies on their very first 100th day of school! I mean... this is a big deal right??? Well I had 7 great work stations for us to rotate through during our calendar, math centers and theme time. Almost 2 uninterrupted hours! And guess what...it didn't work AT ALL! Haha. They didn't get to finish anything! No crowns, no fruit loop necklaces, no puzzle...NOTHING! I just had to tell them that it was my fault and I didn't plan for enough time for them to finish. But of course, they are the sweetest babies ever and told me that it was "ok," "people make mistakes," and "we still had fun." They truly are get kids and this was a true learning experience for me. Oh well, I'll just laugh about it and move on with tomorrow.



Don't forget, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Visit my tpt store and check out my super duper amazing math and literacy unit. If you're as overwhelmed and crunched for time as I am, it's easy just to let someone else do all your planning for you! Haha :)

2 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

We've all been there! Next time you'll know better what to plan =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Bailey said...

It happens to the best of us! I have found that whole group works best for me when we do the froot loop necklaces. We tape one end of the string to the table and wrap another piece of masking tape around the other end to make it easier to thread.

Klassy Kinders

Post a Comment