Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

I was blog stalking last night and got the most amazing news!! Sara over at Kindergarten is a Hoot  nominated my blog for the Sunshine Award!!  Being so new to the blog world, I was so incredibly excited!!!  I am so happy people are liking my blog and the activities I'm posting!  Thanks Sara!!



To accept this award the rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you and write a post about it.
2. Answer the questions below
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.

Here's my answers to the questions:

1. Favorite color? Purple of course!!

2. Favorite animal? Puppies, puppies, puppies! I have 2 sweet babies of my own, Oscar and Penny. But I do have a soft spot for birds. I want one for the classroom, but people say they are too messy.

3. Favorite number? 4


4. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper


5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook!!

6. Your passion? Teaching and baking...cupcakes specifically


7. Giving or getting presents? Both!


8. Favorite day? Lazy Saturdays!

I know some of these people may have already received this award, but so many of them have been extremely helpful in starting my blog, and others I just LOVE reading!


3 comments:

Tanya Solano said...

Congratulations on the Sunshine award! I just found your blog about 2 weeks ago and have been visiting often! Plus, I nominated you for another award. Stop by my blog to see the details! Way to go bloggy buddy!
❤Tanya
Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

Jenna Bailey said...

I just gave you a new blog award! Hop on over to my blog to check it out:

Mrs. Bailey’s Kindergarten

Gladys said...

Thanks for the award! So sweet!

Gladys
http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

Post a Comment