Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Very First Donors Choose Project

Hey Yall!  I have had LOTS of e-mails and comments asking if I sell the things that I post on my blog in a TPT store and the answer is no. I have however just created my very first project  on Donors Choose.  For those of you that don't know, DonorsChoose is a FREE site that you can register on and list items that you WANT/NEED for your classroom.  This site is absolutely AMAZING and I truly hope that I can get lots of wonderful materials for my kiddos! Being a teacher and trying to provide ALL the AMAZING things you want in your classroom can get very very expensive, but it's even harder as a first year teacher trying to fill up that room. You've all know, you've been there before :)  Many ask if you can buy units and centers from me but I would rather you donate to my DonorsChoose projects.  This way the money will go right back into my classroom and benefit my kinder babies.  I LOVE sharing my things with you and I am leaving the link below, so check it out if you are interested.  As you know making games and activities for your classroom is SUPER time consuming as well as e-mailing them out so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your generosity and all of the encouragement you've given me thus far. Please e-mail me ANY TIME if there's ever anything you'd like me to send you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment