Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!!

Oh My Gosh y'all....I. LOVE. CHRISTMAS!! It is my absolute favorite time of year (minus the cold weather), and I am so excited to share my LOVE for this special time of year with my kiddos and my BSLK family. I haven't been as "gung ho" as I normally would because I have been quite sick this week...I even missed our local Christmas parade :(, but I am ready to hit it hard this week! Take a look at the few decorations in our room so far. I tried to create a Who-ville feeling because I adore "How The Grinch Stole Christmas," and when I saw these trees at Hobby Lobby, I almost died! They are so precious! Soon our room will be FULL of Christmas, and I can not wait.

Our Wintery door


TLC Santas



Try not to pay attention to the clutter :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Love the "grinch"trees, they are adorable! The art work is great as well!!

Amy

Post a Comment