Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

If You're Happy And You Know It Say HOORAY!

I couldn't be any happier at the moment. My first year of teaching has been quite the experience and one of my favorite parts about it has been learning so many tips, strategies, and ideas through all of the AMAZING teachers out there in the blogging world. When I got to school this morning and checked my email, I saw that I had a comment from sweet Tanya at Mrs. Solano's Kindergarten. She too is an upcoming blogger and she nominated me for a new bloggers award. This award is meant to spotlight up and coming blogs!


If you are given this lovely award you must do the following things:

Copy and paste the award on your blog
 Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them
 Choose 5 of your favorite up and coming blogs and leave them a comment to let them know
 Hope your follower will share the love with them! 

Here are my TOP 5 new blogger picks:


Thank you, thank you THANK YOU for giving me so much encouragement and showing the newbie some love! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment