Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holy Cow!

Ohmiword! Y'all I think I am having a meltdown. John (my husband) and I have been soooooo stinkin' busy since it's our first Christmas together that I haven't gotten ANYTHING done! (Except my Weather Fun Unit which you should totally check out here and follow my store! I know there's not much there now, but I'm brainstorming.) But other than that, we have had 6 Christmases to go to, and the last one is just around the corner. I've had all of my family from Florida come to visit and who wants to to work when family is in town?? John has the flu right now and our house is a HOT MESS, so I've been trying to clean it up and not get sick but still take care of him at the same time. ANNNNDDD to top it all off, I left my notepad, with my brain written down all over it, at school! I hate it when I forget things. We drove almost an hour out of the way on our way to Mississippi to stop by and pick it up, but they had just waxed the floors and I couldn't go in. Maybe this is a sign that the good Lord just wants me to chill out...I'm not sure he knows that I don't handle that well haha. Whew! Maybe I just needed to vent for a second because I feel a little bit better now. 

I truly hope you have all had a wonderful break! I can't wait to read about all the fun things y'all are doing when you get back in the classroom. I also hope you enjoy the fun things that will be coming out of our room as well. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for all the sweet comments (yes I read EVERY SINGLE ONE), encouraging words, and amazing ideas that have helped me get halfway through my very first year of teaching. I couldn't have done it without all of y'all out there in the bloggy world! 

3 comments:

Mrs. Egley said...

I am stopping by to let you know that I nominated your blog for The Versatile Blog award. Stop on over to my blog to learn all about it! Congrats!

kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

Jeannie said...

I love your site and am your newest follower!! I am excited to find you blog!

Check mine out at: www.kindergartenlifestyle.blogspot.com

-Jeannie

Anna said...

Thank you Mrs. Egley and Jeannie! Y'all are so sweet! Love your blogs!!

Post a Comment