Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread Week

Hey friends!

This week was packed full of gingerbread fun! Most of the "gingerness" was in our centers this week, and not so much during theme because we made an ornament every day this week. We did read some cute gingerbread stories though. I can't wait to post pics for next week! You'll get to see our super cute Christmas trees, pics from our lessons on Christmas around the world, AND our Polar Express PJ Parrrtaaaayyy. Anyway, check out some of this week's centers for math and literacy. The majority of these came from Julie Lee and Jamie Mayas (best mentor ever!) and a few from little ol' me.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I'll have to adapt some of your ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Tonia in Redlands,CA

Anonymous said...

I love these centers and my class would enjoy them.
iflewthecoop@att.net

Erin said...

Where did you get the CVC words from and the Lollipop, gumdrop, oh my???? They are super fun looking and I'm in a huge need of activities of this nature at this time. My email is andeair@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Erin Anderson
K5 teacher
Milwaukee, WI

Anna said...

Those both came from my mentor Jamie Mayas. If you don't already follow her blog there is a link on the left.

Post a Comment