Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

AHHHH!!! :) I Have a TPT Store...With My First Product

Oh. My. Gosh! I never would have thought that I would have the brain power to accomplish this during my first year of teaching, but I spent several days creating a SUPER cute unit on Weather. (Well I think it's cute) I decided to cover weather during January hoping that we might have a snow day...and I'm really just a science nerd and I like weather. When I started looking around I didn't see hardly anything on weather other than some cute activities SOOOO I jumped at the chance to make my own unit based around the math and literacy stuff we'll be learning. ANYWAY! I'm just so super excited, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out my TPT store!



Oh! Incase your wondering, the weather unit has 15 fun and engaging activities including:
Syllables
CVC/Nonsense Words
Blending
Handwriting
Number Sequencing
Pocket Chart Story
Fractions
Patterns 
and a ton of other stuff!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will put this on my wish list! it looks wonderful!
Cute graphics!
Tvento1313@msn.com
Mrsvento.blogspot

Heather's Heart said...

This looks wonderful! I just found your blog and am your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me. I have LOTS and LOTS of *freebies* to grab!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment