Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Red

Today, all 400+ kinder kids and teachers from my school headed over to the Albertville Fine Arts Center to watch the play, "Little Red." The play was presented by the Little Aggies Theater, so all of the cast members we're from the Albertville City system. Let me tell you, they had a very talented group of kids up there! I have somewhat of a personal attachment to Little Red, Little Miss Muffet, Little Boy Blue, and Wolf because they are the children of some of my favorite teachers, or kids I've known since they were itty-bitty kids on the swim team when I was a coach once upon a time. Now they're grown up and starring in the local play. I'm really making myself sound and feel old here! Anyway I took a few pictures of my kids and the play. Take a look!

Eagerly waiting on the bus to head to the Fine Arts Center.

We're ready!!

There's Little Red! Oh, and Granny, I'm not sure who you are, but you did a phenomenal job!

My camera didn't work too well in the dark, but I could not resist getting a picture of this facial expression when Wolf first came on stage. Her eyes were huge! Love it!



Take a bow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment