Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Scarecrows and Halloween Fun!

Last week our letter was C and our theme was scarecrows. I also threw in a little bit of Halloween center activities since it fell on a Monday this year. I don't really have too much else to say haha. Check out this week center pics...well actually last week, anyway look at all the fun we had while learning! 








Label the scarecrow. They also had a matching coloring book to go along with this.






This was a math center. They had 10 seconds to see how many "crows" (poms) they could pick out of the corn! Fun!



Sorry I'm so short on words this week. Just a little exhausted I suppose! Let me know what you think! I love reading your comments and suggestions!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Really cute ideas!!

Mrs. Egley said...

I just found your blog and a few of your fellow teacher's blogs. Would love for you to stop by my blog and maybe follow me too!

www.kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Your scarecrows are super cute!!!! I'm your newest follower!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Mrs. Russell's Class said...

Hi Anna! I love the "On Halloween Night" pocket chart story! Do you have a matching take-home reader? If so, I'd love to be able to download it on TPT. Let me know. Thanks!

Mrs. Ann Greene said...

Thanks for the cute ideas! I too love the "On Halloween Night" pocket chart idea. Thanks for sharing. Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Would you be able to give your sources for these centers!! They are all so darn cute! I would love for you to share any of these that you could. I am in love with your blog! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I really like these centers. Can I find them on your TPT or somewhere else?

Post a Comment