Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

All About Me!!

This week our theme was All About Me! We spent a lot of time talking about the things that make us different from each other, and the things that make us the same. My kids had no idea that there was so much stuff to learn about each other.

We talked about graphing and how you can learn so much from a graph. We made 4 different graphs this week! So fun! We graphed the number of letters in our name, if we were a boy or girl, our hair color, and our eye color. The kids had such a great time learning about each other. We also did a really cute activity called "A my name is Alice." It turned out super cute! Next week we're moving on to Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I can't wait for you to see all the fun stuff we'll be doing to help us learn those letter names!










2 comments:

Busy Bees said...

Just found your adorable blog through Mrs. Maya's and you have to teach with her and Julie both. Your stuff is too cute, too. I LOVE the rainbow snack!! Great ideas for All About Me week, too!! I tried to become one of your followers, but it wouldn't show up!?! So, I added you to our blog roll!!
Thanks!
Robynn
BusyBees

Anna said...

Thank you! I am so blessed to be able to teach with those 2 AMAZING teachers, and the 20 others at my school. Jamie is actually my mentor this year because I am a first year teacher. I don't know what I would do without her! I fixed the followers issue, and you are now on there. Keep reading because I am starting to branch out and do a few of my own activities that will hopefully be just as cute as theirs.

Post a Comment