Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Addition to our classroom

Okay, so when I pull my kids for small group time, they tend to get distracted by the computers that are beside the table. My mom and I brainstormed one afternoon about something we could do to keep their focus at the table and off the computers without having to completely rearrange the room, but also allows me to see that the children at the computers are doing what they should be doing. So we adjusted the position of my table a bit and then we took my old shower curtain, cut it in half, and hung it from the ceiling. During small groups I'll close it so they are less distracted....hopefully, and then tie it back when the computers aren't being used. It's really the only thing we could think of, but I'm not 100% sure that I love it. It really just looks like a curtain hanging in the middle of the room. Oh well! If it doesn't work I can always take it down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment