Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Great First Day!

Today was our very first day of kindergarten at Big Spring Lake! I wasn't quite sure what to expect from my sweet babies, but they were all GREAT! Since we started school on a Monday this year, we only had the kids there until 11:00. I didn't get to take too many pictures because we had to fit so much stuff in, in just a few short hours, but boy did we learn a lot! We made new friends, learned all about classroom, bathroom, and hallway rules and behavior, we sang songs, read stories, and we even took a school tour while trying to find our friend Chester from "Kissing Hand." We didn't find him, but when we got back to our classroom he had left us a special treat for snack time. Even though our day was super busy, we did manage to find time to dance the "Tooty Ta." I had several shy students but they'll come out of their shell soon. I'll keep you updated!

Dancing the "Tooty Ta"

0 comments:

Post a Comment