Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Colors, Shapes, and Bears Oh My!

B-L-U-E spells blue, B-L-U-E spells blue, hi ho did you know, B-L-U-E spells blue? Yes, yes that's what goes through my mind all day long as a kindergarten teacher. As you all know, we have been learning our colors as we read our Brown Bear story and today was blue day! We did our brown bear math and literacy centers that we've been working on all week, and today during theme we made our "blue ribbon horse" for our texture book. Oh and how could I forget! We DANCED to all the color song videos for the colors that we have learned so far, brown, red, yellow, and blue. Tons of fun! Still trying to break those shy ones out of their shells.

We've also been learning our shapes, but I need some more activities for learning and recognizing shapes. Some of my kiddos are getting the names mixed up. One student told me today, "there's just too many tangles!" Haha gotta love them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment